Our curriculum and educational environment incorporates learning through fun and play while being committed to the highest standard of quality, giving your child the best social and academic experience possible. The language of conversation and instruction is in Arabic Fusha. The atmosphere is fun, while it simultaneously broadens and focuses on correct Islamic tarbiyyah, early literacy, mathematical concepts, and other developmental milestones. The preschool blends Islamic and regular curriculum into a program stimulating to the well-being of children. The Islamic curriculum teaches Islamic morality, identity, and values. Stories, Qur’aan memorization, and hands-on activities will introduce correct Islamic understanding and practices, giving children positive feelings about themselves and their place in the world. These values will, InshaAllah, become part of children’s lives and a foundation for a life-long love of Islam.
The Islamic studies program comprises of age appropriate studies in Quraan Memorization, Aqeedah, Hadeeth, Tafseer, Fiqh, Islamic Etiquette, Athkaar, and Arabic Language. The Islamic Program is designed for the early education and development of our children on the correct foundations of Aqeedah and Manhaj.
The following is a basic outline of the Islamic Studies program:
- Quraan Recitiation: applying the reading principles of Qaaidah Bagdadiya program of study.
- Tafseer: from the books of Tafseer agreed upon by the Scholars of As Salafi As Salih explained in a simplified manner for understanding according to the students’ age group.
- Hadeeth as Sahih Memorization and Explanation: taken from Ahadeeth As Sahiha that have to do with a Muslim’s daily life and his dealings with others.
- Aqeedah as Sahihah Studies: based on the books of the Scholars of Ahl Sunnah with a program based on question and answer learning as well as memorization of mutoon.
- Fiqh Studies: with focus on Ahkhaam at Tahaara, Ahkaam al Wudoo, Ahkaam As Salat, etc. with proofs from Quraan and Sunnah.
- Islamic Etiquette and Manners: including al Athkaar and ad Duaa.
- Stories of the Prophets: as well as Seerah of Prophet Muhammad, May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Him, and the stories of the Companions.
Our academic program focuses on age appropriate learning activities, incorporating hands on learning
Our academic program supports educational development through exploration and creativity with hands on learning environment that utilizes all five senses not just learning through listening, watching, or reading. Our academic program comprises of the following:
- Practical Life: with the use and manipulation of materials children learn to concentrate, be self-motivated which encourages independence and self-confidence, while developing hand/eye coordination skills.
- Sensorial: help children develop awareness, sensitivity, and observation in preparation for the theories of Mathematics.
- Mathematics: the child learns to count, combine, match, recognize geometric shapes, compare and learn to understand mathematical concepts.
- Arabic Language and Literacy: leading the child towards correct pronunciation, writing, reading, vocabulary usage, comprehension and understanding, and self- expression.
- General Studies: General, age appropriate studies in geography, science, and biology. These classes broaden the child’s mind and his understanding of the vastness of Allah’s creation.