Al-Ibaanah Arabic Center accepts all qualified students regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. Regular students are required to have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Al-Ibaanah does accept students that do not meet these requirements under the status of special students. Any student accepted into the academic program at Al-Ibaanah must agree to abide by the rules and policies of the institution, and the laws that govern us as non-residents of Egypt. All students must possess legal documentation in order to study at Al-Ibaanah Arabic Center; valid passport and visa.
AL-IBAANAH DISCLAIMER: AL-IBAANAH ARABIC CENTER DOES NOT ACCEPT STUDENTS WITH AFFILIATION TO ANY RELIGIOUS SECT OR POLITICAL GROUP WITH KNOWN ASSOCIATION TO TERRORIST ACTIVITIES OR RECRUITMENT.
THE ADMINSTRATION OF AL-IBAANAH ABHORS THOSE TERRORIST AND VIOLENT ATTACKS WHICH ARE CLEARLY IN OPPOSTION TO ISLAMIC LAWS AND PRINCIPLES.
Admission Requirements for All Entering and Transfer Students
- All entering and transfer students must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Consideration may be given in special circumstances not meeting this requirement. All students must submit one photocopy of their high school diploma or equivalent educational certificate.
- All new and transfer students are required to take an entrance examination consisting of two sections: written and oral. Only those students who have completed the examination process will be considered for admissions.
- The application and testing fees (125 Egyptian pounds) must be paid with submission of application.
- All students must possess a valid passport and valid visa. In complying with the Egyptian immigration law all international students are required to provide two photocopies of their passport, visa, and two passport size pictures.
- All students must submit a letter of recommendation. (ex. Recommendation from religious leader or institution, academic institution, or previous teacher or professor, etc.)
- All new and transfer students must successfully complete an interview for academic suitability and counseling session, in order to be considered for admissions.
- Incomplete or improper filling out of the applications will result in delay of acceptance or the application will not be accepted by the admission department. Students must possess all required documents for residence in Egypt; valid passport and valid visa.
- Students who have been previously enrolled at the Institute, but have been absent for two sessions or more are required to complete the special testing procedure for former students.
- Returning students must submit an explanation for interruption of their studies.
- Returning students with outstanding financial obligations to the Institute will not be considered for re-admission until all outstanding balances are paid.
***All applicants must complete the application and testing process accordingly. No applicant will be considered for admission until this process has been completed and the Office of Admission has received all required student documents.