- This event has passed.
Al-Ibaanah Arabic Center is launching its online program for girls ages 5 years to 10 years of age
January 19, 2021
Al-Ibaanah Arabic Center is launching its online program for girls ages 5 years to 10 years of age. The class is 4 days per week. We offer the option of both private and group classes. Students are grouped according to age and level. InshaAllah we offer classes throughout daytime and evening hours based on the Cairo time Zone. Alhamdulilah we are able to offer the following study options:
- Nur – ul Bayaan: Learning to read and recite Quraan. This is a beginning level for children to learn the correct reading of Arabic with rules used in recitation of the Quraan. The class is one hour daily, 4 days per week. This course consists of two levels, Nur ul Bayan (A) and Nur ul Bayan (B). Each level consists of 36 hours. The total program is 72 hours.
- Arabic Language studies and Quraan Memorization: The Arabic studies course is one hour daily, 4 days per week, plus one hour of Quraan reading and memorization.Students, based on their level of placement in Arabic will study from our introductory program with supplemental games and activities designed to enhance children’s learning. The Quraan memorization course is based on the current level of the student and focuses on correct recitation, review, and memorization of new Surahs.
- Arabic language studies only: This option is open for students to concentrate on learning to read, write, comprehend and speak Arabic. Depending on the age and concentration level, students will be placed either in one, or two hour classes. Each level is 36 hours of study.
- Quraan reading and memorization only: We offer either private or group classes. Studies are one hour daily, 4 days per week.
- Islamic Studies: Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadeeth, and Islamic Etiquette
The parent of each student is required to complete the registration process. The form is available and submittable via our website: https://ibaanah.com/online/registration/
After completing the application via the website, please send an email to the administration at email@example.com with the following information:
- Child’s legal name
- Previous studies or current in Arabic and Quraan
- Country of residence and language
- Choice of program
Placement exam and scheduling:
After you have registered your child, we will schedule a placement exam. After determining their level of study, we will discuss all scheduling options so that we may enroll your child that is both convenient for her studies.